Sunday, February 12, 2012

Biscuit, Millie's cousin


Millie has a cousin named Biscuit that some times spends spring break with us. Our old dog Tira thought Biscuit was quite annoying and hyper. But Millie is just about as hyper as Biscuit. So they play a lot. They fight over toys, make videos with us, etc. The only thing that Biscuit did wrong is teach Millie how to chew toys with great success in ripping them completely apart. Biscuit came from the Human Society and his name he had there was Batter. Dogs that come from the Humane Society are rescue dogs and I think he might have been rescued from a lake or some place wet because he's afraid of water. Biscuit is a very fast dog and it would probably hurt you and him if ran into you. At least no body has broken bones. Tira was as hyper as biscuit maybe even more hyper, and crashed into my Nai Nai and she broke one of her bones. I hope that Biscuit won't do anything like that. Millie isn't as fast as any of the two but she runs around the house when visitors come.  Biscuit always is so happy to greet me when I see him! Good dog Biscuit!

6 comments:

  1. Biscuit thinks you may be on to something with the whole lake thing. He's definitely repressed it all. And he doesn't like to be called hyper - but when asked for another description, he came up empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, he also said "Finally! An interesting subject to blog about!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Asher,
    Your dog is so cute! I have a dog that is hyper too. Probaly not as hyper as your dog is but shes still hyper. i Use to have a dog that i think is the same as yours. A golden retriever? Well that dog sounds just like yours. really active chewing things up, and really cute. Your blog about your dog is really nice. It has a good format, has a lot of post everything it needs for a blog. The only thing is that you might have to many pictures on it. To many pictures is sorta bad thing. I sad that because when you post a picture, you add a little describtion about it. When you add a picture to youe blog, you want to add a describtion about it.
    -Sydney W.
    Mr. Zetah's class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. I wish I could have a dog but I can't because I have an allergy to dog fur. I'm sorry that Tira died. If I had a dog I would cry for weeks and weeks. I hope this helped :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ethan for saying those nice things.

      Delete