Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dog Jokes

Here are some dog jokes. 1.I bought a dog the other day. I named him Stay. It's fun to call him. "Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!" He went insane. Now he just ignores me and keeps typing. He's an East German Shepherd. Millie Likes this one because it makes fun of another breed. 2.I got a new dog. He's a paranoid retriever. He brings back everything because he's not sure what I threw him. Millie doesn't like this one because she's a Retriever. 3.I put contact lenses in my dog's eyes. They had little pictures of cats on them. Then I took one out and he ran around in circles. 4.What does a dog do on his day off? He can't lie around - that's his job. Millie doesn't like this one because she LIKES to lie around.
5.A Chihuahua. They're good. If you lose one, just empty out your purse. 6.My neighbor has two dogs. One of them says to the other, "Woof!" 

The other replies, "Moo!" 

The dog is perplexed. "Moo? Why did you say 'Moo'?" 

The other dog says, "I'm trying to learn a foreign language."

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Millie wanted me to tell you that she is VERY active between 9:30 and 10:30 pm, and that is her favorite time to play fetch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then what does she do the rest of the day? Fetch tennis balls or lies around the house waiting for someone to scratch her tummy? We could've took the picture above at any time and she wouldn't even budge. She might play fetch but that would only happen if you woke her up. Let the sleeping dogs lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so funny! I especially liked 2 and 6. How did Millie respond to both 2 and 6?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just thought about what Millie enjoyed and thought what she'd like and not.

      Delete
  4. Those are really hilarious!Did you come up with these yourself!
    Millie is so cutte!!!


    Love,
    Anzal Sahal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't come up with them my self, I looked them up. I agree, they are pretty funny.

      Delete