Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The cabin without Millie

Today we went to the cabin, but kept Millie at home.  We couldn't bring Millie up cause the lake flooded.  It would have tons of mud with millie rolling in it!  But Jessie and Biscuit were there!  Jessie is a dog who owners don't let her inside and keep her outside no matter what the weathers like.  Jessie is very old and won't live longer.  But luckily we got to take care of Jess!  She came inside for one of the first times and we fed her.

Also biscuit was there.  Since I have a blog post already for him I'll tell Biscuits top 3 things he hates most about the fourth of July

1. I HATE FIREWORKS!!!  HELLO PEOPLE!!  TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP OVER HERE!!
   WHAT? ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING?

2.  I hate parties!  While their having a fun time I'm stuck in the car!  For 2 HOURS!!!

3.  I have to spend my time yelling about how much I hate the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment